Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A day by Waterloo Bridge

Well despite it being summer in the UK yesterday was pretty rainy and quite dreary but I still went out and tried to take some photo's. You know the old saying waste not, want not :)
As you can see I have been playing around in photoshop adding a little bit of colour to some back and white shots. The top shot of a very smart gentleman crossing Waterloo Bridge is still a work in progress but I thought I would put it up anyway....you know what the hell and all that jazz!


As always in London there is an abundance of men dressed in suits. This gentleman was taking cover from the rain. I thought that the juxtapostion of the suit and the graffiti was interesting and deserved some attention.





Along the Thames close to Waterloo Bridge there is an area where BMX bikers and boards show their stuff. This is one of my favourite places in London to go take photos.


No comments: