Thursday, July 22, 2010

D-Seven: A fresh Capella

Francois, Eugene and Patrick


D-Seven is an all male capella (voice only) music group and man are they entertaining! You can not help but smile and be amazed by their vocal range and charisma. I was lucky enough to photograph D-Seven when they performed at the National Arts Festival in Grahamstown.

Based in Cape Town they are setting stages alight and getting the crowds cheering, and I would not be surprised if soon they are pulling in even bigger crowds.
Singing their own cover versions of old classics and current hits they target all ages and are able to keep the audiences' attention.

At a time when tv shows like Glee are topping the most watched shows lists D-Seven will find their market becoming even more popular.
Now I know that I am a tad biased as I have met them and they are really good guys but their singing talents are definitely up there and I for one can not wait to see what the future has in store for them......

Raz and Patrick


Francois Swart


D-Seven



No comments: